DJI Holybro FPV Racing Drone with DSMX Receiver (ARF) - Shuriken 250
|Item||Holybro FPV Racing Drone with DSMX Receiver (ARF)|
The Holybro Shuriken 250 is an outstanding Bind and Fly ( BNF ) FPV drone which will involve you in racing! You just need to bind it with your radio transmitter, configure the switches in CleanFlight, strap a battery, and then you start at once!
- Ideal for FPV
It comes with OSD, 700TVL CMOS camera, 5.8GHz 40-channel 25mW / 600mW switchable video transmitter and DSMX receiver. It also has a LED display for choosing the band and channel.
- Excellent propulsion system
It generates plenty of power as the Shuriken 250 uses 2205 - 2550KV motors, 30A BLHeli ESCs ( with Oneshot125 and motor braking ) and big 5045 3-blade propellers.
- Great durability
The sturdy 250mm frame is composed of an injection molded plastic bumper placed between 3mm high-quality 3K carbon fiber top and fiberglass-reinforced bottom. This keeps your electronics and wiring hidden safely. The impact-resistant motors are fully protected and there is even a plastic skid protection.
• Race32 F3 32-bit flight controller with independent anti-vibration IMU
• Integrated flight controller pre-loaded with CleanFlight
• Integrated 40-channel 5.8GHz video transmitter
• Integrated MWOSD
• Integrated PDB with fiberglass-reinforced heatsink bottom plate
• Ultra-thin and integral profile with lower air resistance and more solid structure
• Video transmitter power switch ( 25mW / 600mW )
• LED display for band and channel selection
• DSMX receiver
• OneShot125 ESCs ( continuous current 30A, instantaneous current 40A )
• 2205 - 2550KV motors
• PAL / NTSC switchable, 700 TVL camera
• Vibration-free camera mount
• 3mm 3K carbon fiber top deck with injection-molded plastic skirt and skid protection
• Convenient carrying case