The Walkera F210 FPV Racing Quadcopter Drone offers breakthrough design, combined with superior ruggedness and crash durability. By improving the small details, Walkera has created a faster, more stable and more agile aircraft that will satisfy the most demanding enthusiasts.
A combination of different modules and an enclosed modular design makes the F210 easy to work on and disassemble. With the latest F3 flight system, the ESC and 5.8G video, the pilot can fly with confidence. By selecting and combining modules, the user can select different components to meet their needs.
Quality Brushless motors with the guard landing cushion frame design, the F210 can take a beating. Including drop test, crash test, bending resistance test, high and low temperature test and humidity test, etc. The F210 can roll with the punches.
Night Vision HD Camera
The camera has one million pixels, high-definition night vision lens and high-performance sensors, its photosensitive sensors can automatically adjust according to the brightness of light. When in dark places, the chip can easily switch to infrared surveillance mode to ensure constant video clarity. There is no restriction to the light, so the players can fly the racer at daytime or at night.
Adjustable Camera Angle
In manual mode, the pilot can manually adjust the angle of the camera to obtain the best angle.
120° Super Vision Lense
In pursuit of improved field of view and clearer pictures, Walkera chose a 120° night vision lense to deliver a strong visual impact, and higher quality FPV video.
Ultra-long transmission range, real-time flight status and data, transmission distance over 800 meters. Even in FPV flight, the screen effect is very smooth.
Players can set the flight control parameters according to their needs. The F3 flight controller, provides a platform for experts worldwide to exchange ideas.
Excellent R & D
After years of research, Walkera has developed its own flight platform, and can be assembled with modular components, meeting the DIY needs of hobbyists.
DEVO7 remote control
Classic ergonomic design, utilizing 2.4Hz direct sequence spread spectrum technology (DSSS), the Devo 7 can match frequency and assign ID automatically, as well as take advantage of the wireless copy function.
- Main Rotor Diameter: 128mm
- Overall (L x W x H): 182x182x103mm
- Weight: 370g (Battery included)
- Remote Controller: DEVO 7
- Receiver: DEVO-RX713
- Main Controller: FCS-F210 (F3)
- Transmitter: TX5825(FCC)/TX5824(CE)
- OSD: F210 OSD
- Brushless Motor: WK-WS-28-014A(CW/CCW)KV2500
- Brushless ESC: F210(CW/CCW)
- Battery: 14.8V 1300mAh 40C 4S Li-PO
- Flight Time: 8~9mins
- Working Environment: -10℃ ~ +40℃
- Camera (700TVL):
- Horizontal Resolution: 700TVL
- System Committee: PAL/NTSC
- Video Out: 1.0Vp-p/75Ω
- Power Input: DC 12V
- TX5825 (FCC)/TX5824 (CE) Video Rx/Tx:
- 5.8G Wireless: Image transmission
- TX5825(FCC) Bind B section: 4 channels
- TX5824(CE) Bind B section: 8 channels
- TX5825(FCC) output power: ≤200mW
- TX5824(CE) output power: ≤25mW